- Scrap Charging Machines
- Multi-Chamber Furnaces
- Single Chamber Melting Furnaces
- Tilting Rotary Melting Furnaces (TRMF)
- Chip & Swarf Melting Furnaces
- Top Loading Melting Furnaces
- De-Ironing Furnaces
- Scrap De-Coating Systems
- Molten Metal Pump / Circulation Systems
- Furnace Rebuilds & Upgrades
Single Chamber Melting Furnaces
Mechatherm have many references for varying designs of single chamber melting furnaces.
Our single chamber front loading melting furnaces incorporate large wide full width door openings with no blind corners where dross can build up. Scrap types are predominantly clean, Up to 10% of the scrap charge composition can be contaminated with a maximum 5% VOC content. Melt rates up to 20T/hr are possible, capacities can range from 1 tonne up to in excess of 130 tonne. Hearth ratings can be up to 380 kg/m2/hr.
Typical scrap types include extrusions sections, rolling mill scrap, sheet, plate, process off cuts, primary ingot, sows and T-bar.