- Scrap Charging Machines
- Multi-Chamber Furnaces
- Single Chamber Melting Furnaces
- Tilting Rotary Melting Furnaces (TRMF)
- Chip & Swarf Melting Furnaces
- Top Loading Melting Furnaces
- De-Ironing Furnaces
- Scrap De-Coating Systems
- Molten Metal Pump / Circulation Systems
- Furnace Rebuilds & Upgrades
Melting scrap forms containing iron such as engine blocks and automation castings can be processed in a Mechatherm dry hearth De-ironing furnace. the furnace is a single chamber with two sections, a dry hearth section for charging and melting scrap, and a second holding section for the molten bath.
Each section will have an independently operated burner system for accurate melting and holding temperature control.
After melting, the iron contaminants / dross will be skimmed off from the dry hearth and out of the furnace.
An after burner can also be integrated depending upon the environmental requirements.