- Billet Homogenising Furnaces
- Coil & Foil Annealing
- Misc. Handling Gear
- Slab Heating Furnaces
- Soaking Pits
- Solution Heat Treatment Furnaces
Billet Homogenising Furnaces
Mechatherm supplies a wide range of batch type Homogenising Furnaces, Cooling Chambers and Charge Machines.
Mechatherm can offer a highly diverse range of homogenising furnaces in varying configurations, custom built to suit required production rates, the shop space available and type of product being processed. Our designs incorporate high efficiency, powerful air re-circulation and heated systems either using gas, oil or electrical elements.
Mechatherm also designs and engineers dedicated load build systems with spacer magazine storage that can be either semi-automatic or fully automatic.
- Multiple control zones.
- Invertor control of fans to enable reversing air flow and uniform heating.
- ±2°C temperature tolerances on soak.
- Automated load mechanical handling gear.
- Direct charge or pass-over type charging machines to suit shop configuration.
- Forced air cooling chambers with optional water quench.
- Automated contact thermocouple probes to measure actual billet temperature in side furnace chamber.
- Integrated internal forced cooling air systems to control cool billets.
- Specialised PC/PLC based control systems with human/machine interface giving ‘Set point’ control.
- SCADA control systems.