- New jobs at Mechatherm available as it wins multi-million pound furnaces order
- Mechatherm looking forward
- Recent Contract Awards
- Mechatherm appointed an Export Champion
- Mechatherm interviewed by the Wall St Journal
- Mechatherm present world class technologies at TMS 2017
- New SafeCAST® solution strengthens market position
- Largest US project proceeding to schedule
- Services division expands east
- Cutting edge equipment supply
- Mechatherm achieve international quality standard
Mechatherm appointed an Export Champion
Published — 30/03/2017
The Midlands Engine Trade Summit took place on Thursday 9th March at the Vox in Birmingham, where the Department for International Trade announced details of its first Export Champions for the Midlands.
Mechatherm are one of the 28 companies across the Midlands selected as the inaugural Export Champions for the region. These companies range in size and span an array of sectors, but all share a willingness to offer encouragement and peer to peer support to fledgling exporters throughout the region, helping others to develop opportunities and fulfil their global potential.
Chairman of Mechatherm commented: "We have had a lot of support from UK Export Finance over the years as we've sought to find new export markets and being appointed an Export Champion will enable us to give something back."