- Mechatherm looking forward
- Recent Contract Awards
- Mechatherm appointed an Export Champion
- Mechatherm interviewed by the Wall St Journal
- Mechatherm present world class technologies at TMS 2017
- New SafeCAST® solution strengthens market position
- Largest US project proceeding to schedule
- Services division expands east
- Cutting edge equipment supply
- Mechatherm achieve international quality standard
Mechatherm present world class technologies at TMS 2017
Published — 07/03/2017
The 146th Annual TMS Meeting and Exhibition is the first overseas industry event to appear in the 2017 calendar and was held at the San Diego Convention Center, USA this week.
Mechatherm (booth 1144) were in attendance to network with an audience of industrial leaders from approximately 70 countries and present our world class technologies that serve the technically demanding requirements of the aluminium industry.
With over 4,000 scientists and engineers visiting over the course of two days, it was a beneficial event, developing a good level of interest.
Mechatherm will be exhibiting/attending a number of worldwide industry events this year. Take a look at our 2017 Calendar so you know where to find us.