- New jobs at Mechatherm available as it wins multi-million pound furnaces order
- Mechatherm looking forward
- Recent Contract Awards
- Mechatherm appointed an Export Champion
- Mechatherm interviewed by the Wall St Journal
- Mechatherm present world class technologies at TMS 2017
- New SafeCAST® solution strengthens market position
- Largest US project proceeding to schedule
- Services division expands east
- Cutting edge equipment supply
- Mechatherm achieve international quality standard
Mechatherm achieve international quality standard
Published — 06/03/2017
Mechatherm are pleased to announce their recent success in being approved to the revised internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
This approval is a major achievement for the company considering that we have amended our management system 18 months ahead of the target set by the governing body, UKAS (United Kingdom Assessment Service). This award is a clear indication to our customers and indeed to our competitors, that we are serious about maintaining our focus on the quality and service levels that we have become synonymous with throughout the worldwide aluminium processing industry.